This Portable Fibre Optic Lamp with Wireless Speaker has quality sound and connects to most Bluetooth devices and make the perfect addition to your living space.
With its Colour Changing LEDs, this Wireless Bluetooth Speaker syncs to the beat of your music with the Fibre Optic LED strands lighting up.
Packaged in its own colourful cardboard box, this Fibre Optic Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker would also make the perfect gift.
Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Instructions:
- This Bluetooth Speaker works on an internal rechargeable lithium battery, which is required to be fully charged before use.
- Connect the speaker's to the micro USB socket with the power source's USB port through USB cable (USB Cable included).
- A red light indicates the speaker is charging. When the battery is full, the red light will turn off.
- Disconnect the USB cable when it is fully charged.
BT Speaker Operation:
- Turn on the wireless speaker by flicking the switch to the ON position on the side of the base of the speaker.
- The blue light will flash quickly. This indicates the speaker is entering Wireless Pairing mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on your device and select the speaker RS-FOS to connect. Your device should pair without a password, but if required, enter 0000 to finalise the pairing.
- The Blue light will start to flash slowly once the device has paired successfully to the Wireless Speaker.
- Start playing music on your device. The LED lights will flash and change with the beat of your music.
- Keep your device within 10 metres of your speaker to ensure optimal audio sound quality.
- Turn the speaker off when not in use by flicking the switch to the OFF position.
Speaker control and functions:
- Use your device to play or pause media and control the volume.